This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

More Bey and Alicia..yes..more of them...

(Not affiliated with either Bey or Alicia. Fan video of song but enjoyable)




Yeah you thought I was just posting up random pictures of Bey and Alicia (Not that I WOULDN'T but...)? No. It is for a video shoot. I am sure you have heard about the song and the videos. Just some pics from it. Enjoy.














It isn't random by the way. There is music coming. They are down in Rio.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...