This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

A post that got caught up 'in the wash'. Shouts to Music Nerdery for reminding me. Donwill mixtape!


See, I knew I was missing something. I had to go back and find where I started this post at thanks to my gal E & 2dopeboyz. (See how I did that? I can admit I don't 'know'/find EVERYTHING. Not enough hours in the day to do that...Try it sometimes. It is called HUMILITY. I will wait for your favorite rapper to use it so you can misuse the word.)





Donwill of Tanya Morgan

Enjoy it! Link second link if first one is down
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...