This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Congrats to Shyne. Now stay outta trouble.

What? You thought I was just gonna say it like he didn't actually 'do something' to go to jail for? You don't know me then. Whether Puff put him to it, paid him to do it or he felt pressured the bottom line is this. He did it. He pulled the trigger. He has HOWEVER, served his time (and then some) so he does deserve a chance to redeem himself. He paid his debt. For that, I can move on from it. I know a lot of you don't feel that way though which is why, thankfully, you don't run shit. It would be anarchy if so. Anyway. Enjoy.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...