This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I have a question....So when what do you say about those

Reggie Bush, Scottie Pippen, Lennox Lewis, Kim K and Swizz


you know in real life who aren't marrying/dating/wifing virgins? Did you marry/date/wife up one? You don't have to answer that. I know the answers....

'Cause all I see is a bunch of people acting like this movie here..




Yes, people make mistakes and then run the risk of ridicule because of them. Ya'll brutal as shit though and highly unnecessary at times. Backwards at times even. Never in my life have ever seen someone get props for releasing a sex tape of their girlfriend and seen her get so much heat from it. From guys and GIRLS. It is baffling and telling all at the same time to me. On so many levels. It also reminds me why I don't fuck with half of ya'll beyond a surface level. Your maturity level is telling and it reeks.

You see, this isn't really about 'her', like you are sitting there thinking. I don't know her. Or him. I like the way she looks in pictures but it pretty much stops there. I am sure at this point to some level they don't even care. Honestly, with the scrutiny they face, this is probably just a drop in the bucket for them. So I don't care as much about them per say. What I am a concerned about is what I hear come out of YOUR mouths/fonts though. Seeing as though I associate with, interact with and may actually see you since you aren't famous like they are. That is my concern, if I have any. So don't worry about whether I am losing sleep over you dissing them. I am not. It just makes me want to distance myself FROM YOU. Yes, you.

Why not just tell whoever it is you are talking to how you feel and NNN (Name Names Ni##a)? What is with all the blog posting on the subject?

A. There are too many of you. That's first and foremost. A lot of you have shown me that side of you and I would be here all day naming you and reading you individually. So that is first off.

B. I can. That's why. I can hit everyone here and it is in writing. If you know it is you I am talking about and you man/woman enough to come and ask me about it via the comments or elsewhere then so be it. I would welcome that actually.

C. I would be no better than you are being by acting the way you are on the topic at hand. That would be, in my eyes, done to be dramatic. @ NNN. Not really here to do that as I am so much to just get it off my chest. I have BEEN wanted to say something. Just never had the time or the energy to do it like this.


I am saying something because I feel like this is a part of the problem that we have when it comes to people taking responsibility for their actions. As much as ya'll clown Ray J for BEING...well...Ray J, you seem to have given him props for that bullshit stunt of releasing the tape. I can tell who out of all of you has ACTUALLY seen the tape too and who is just going by what someone told you. 'Cause it is CLEAR the tape was made while they were together. Which makes the feat even less impressive (It is already lame to begin with..) to me. Ooh, you got your dick sucked on camera and you fucked your girlfriend. Want a cookie? You cats are REALLY impressed by that? Really? Wow. You are lamer than I thought. For real. Then the kicker for me is 'He ate the thing...' but he is 'pimpin'? Really? Where they do that at? as ya'll like to say.

So now you got every lame ass cat out here thinking 'cause he had sex with his girlfriend and he has a lil tape/pics/whatever, he is some type of super hero. To be lauded and she is to be shunned for life like Hester Prynne for actually caring enough to fulfill the ni##a's fantasies and do it once he is 'done' with her. You see where I am going with this?

This is EXACTLY how we get to these lazy attitudes when it comes to the opposite sex and relationships. There are grown men (and women) running around talking about sloppy seconds when their sex partner numbers can't counted by using their FINGERS AND toes and YOUR FINGERS AND TOES COMBINED. Really? Is there a number for the amount of sloppy you are at this point? Since we are calling attention to it and shit. Oh, that's right, it doesn't count 'cause there is no tape. FOH. Some of you have WALKING EVIDENCE of your past endeavors that look just like 'notches' on your belt. What you don't have walking evidence of, you have made clear it happened by throwing it up in some broad's/dude's face via the "I fucked your man/woman' confrontations you have had, your barbershop/beauty shop brag sessions or your drunken rants. Oh don't get mad now dammit. It was all fun and games when we were poppin' shit about someone else. Now you are defensive. Don't start none won't be none.
See how fucked up that is? That is how you sound....


I am all for jokes and shit when things first pop off. It has been a minute now though. Some of ya'll still that hurt about the shit going on in your life that you have to bring that up every time we talk about that team? Really? When does it stop being funny? Never you say? Word? Okay, I will remember that when someone is going in on you and your past/fuck ups/failures. How's that? I will remind you of how funny the shit is...Maybe that is why you do it though. 'Cause you have those around you that won't let you forget your fuck ups. So maybe this is your way of coping. I often wonder what you would do if you knew about someone close to you in that situation. You'd probably laugh at 'em huh? If that is your answer, PLEASE don't wonder why I don't fuck with you up to a certain point. You should already know your answer.

Let me put my acid tongue away before I get too deep for some of ya'll. Back to ya'll and your lil jokes and shit.

If you don't like what I said then you KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO. Either pat your ass and get glad or don't fuck with me no more. Makes me no difference. For real. 'Cause you know everything I just said is true. I don't care how many people you go get to say 'They do it too...". I don't care. For real.



Here is an article that might give you a timeline on things and answers to some of that "Well what exactly is it that she does?" aka 'I wish I could be famous...why can't I be....' underlying tone that goes on when her name comes up. lol Don't be mad at me- T.I. That's how you sound when you keep asking the question. It is '10. We have been asking it since '03ish at least. She is still here. You do the math. She is doing something right. You ask the question, I am talking about it and we both here now at this very moment. Thinking about her. Shit, you might want to take notes.

http://globalgrind.com/source/www.foxnews.com/1366421/kim-kardashians-first-date-with-reggie-bush/





Just because Kim Kardashian and Super Bowl champion Reggie Bush are earning the big bucks doesn’t mean that the two of them shared anywhere near an indulgent first date when they first hooked up in 2007.

“We went to Chipotle and the car wash,” Kardashian told Pop Tarts at the “Leather & Laces” Super Bowl party in Miami over the weekend. “I picked him up from the car wash and then we ate at Chipotle. Very sexy.”

And while the reality television starlet was immediately attracted to the New Orleans Saint, it seems he took a while to make a move.

“My first impression of Reggie was ‘this guy is so quiet. Why is he not taking my number? No!’” Kim said. “His friend Matt Leinart (Arizona Cardinals quarterback) tried to set us up but it took a while, when you don’t know someone it really takes a while.”

And with all those possible proposal rumors swirling around, Kardashian has already mentally prepared herself to high-tail it out of Hollywood.

“Of course,” she said without a moment’s hesitation when we asked if was willing to relocate to New Orleans. “I am there all the time anyway, if we were engaged or married then of course.”

Their relationship hit a roadblock in July among allegations of cheating on both parties (although they publicly claimed it was due to their conflicting work schedules), but ever since their romantic reunion in September, Kardashian and Bush have made a prominent point of putting their love life first.

“We’ve been spending more time together, it takes a lot to be in a long distance relationship especially when the both of us have so much going on,” Kardashian said. “It is an adjustment to say okay, we have to make this priority and we’ve done that and it is better than ever.”

On that note, what does Bush find so sexy about his leading lady?

“He just finds the little things we do sexy. When we’re just hanging out, lying in bed or watching TV,” she dished. “We love playing board games – that’s just sexy when you’re trying not to be sexy.”

But even if all else fails for Kimmy K and her NFL star a second time around, at least the business-savvy starlet isn’t relying on her man to bring home the bread.

“I just launched my first fragrance, my sisters and I are designing a line for Bebe, we’re writing a book, we have a candle line, there is so much I want to do,” Kardashian added. “I love the fitness and diet world; I am hoping to get into that a little more. I think the next thing I want to do is skin care because I always have to mix and match so many products and I want to make the perfect line that embodies everything.”
Share:

2 comments:

a said...

you went IN! [i. love. it.] and yes, i read the whole thing ;)

Carolinaware said...

Thank you for reading it. I am not expecting many responses or co-signs..lol The umbrella is big on this one. @ who it includes.

People asked me to start writing..lol. Only if they knew this would be the outcome.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...