This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

On today's addition of your favorite rapper's/celebrity/whatever next car 2011 Bentley Mulsanne

They stay snubbing their nose at their former partners/sibling in crime (Rolls-Royce). This is the car that is their answer to the Phantom. This is their first ALL NEW design since 1930's as all of their other cars prior shared parts and components with Rolls-Royce. You have to remember that they split (or were split up) up when BMW bought the rights to the Rolls Royce name. Luckily, VW got on board and put some change behind the Bentley name (to the tune of about 1 billion dollars) and they were able to continue on to bring us a car just like this one here.

2011 Mulsanne




















The Mulsanne can be had with a Naim audio system, which produces absolutely stunning audio quality. This audio system uses 20 speakers and 2,200 watts of amplification. 20 digital signal processing modes include one designed for compressed MP3 audio tracks to extrapolate the lost information.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...