This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Warren Sapp...update...sorta...


My Internet World just got smaller today. Here is why. I just learned about who else was SUPPOSED TO BE involved in the case. I mean with the number of hits on her here all of the sudden, it makes MUCH MORE SENSE. I am hoping against hope that it wasn't her though......




(Turns the camera towards GEM) Hold your head GEM. Sincerely. Hope you are okay. I saw you came through earlier as well as your people.

(Turns to the rest of you out there.)

I am really only addressing this 'cause people are coming here looking for pics of her and I couldn't figure out WHY! Now I know why. I can't get mad at that but I am still sensitive to the situation. Just like I wouldn't speculate on it when it broke out even though I was getting info from Miami. I understand. You wanna see what the gal looks like who is ALLEGEDLY involved in the case. I run a regular ole boring blog with my rants. I know cats aren't checking for it like that..lol

I don't know shit about what happened down that way other than what I have heard like the rest of you. GEM is a web friend of mine though. So if you have some sorts computer skills, I am sure you can find her on here. I featured her not 'cause I thought this but because she was cool as hell.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...