This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

'Face...Yes THAT 'Face sits down with DJ Flash Gordon

I don't if you remember it or not..but I did a post on my favorite MCs. http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-top-20-rappersjust-how-easy-is-this.html He was on that list. So this should come as no surprise that I have posted this up here. Even included a download of some tracks featuring him. Enjoy.

Shout out to Rapper's I Know

Flash Gordon Parks - Scarface Podcast by Ethos Music Group


Scarface Tracklist

1. Forget About Me
2. Guess Who’s Back
3. Let Me Roll
4. It Ain’t
5. Now I Feel Ya
6. Smile
7. Life In The Fast Lane
8. Scarface
9. Girl You Know
10. Minute To Pray
11. Gota Let Your Nuts Hang
12. Money & The Power
13. I Seen A Man Die
14. Street Life
15. Mary Jane
16. Fcuk Faces

Link: (You better hurry. It is sendspace. It won't be up for long. Trust me.)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...