This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Courtsey of my boy at The Essentials of Cool- 9th Wonder.

He gave it to me...I am giving it to you. You can thank us both! Enjoy.

Link


http://youneedpeaceofmindheresapieceofmine.blogspot.com/


01. Babyface – Grown & Sexy [9th Wonder Please Talk To Me Remix]
02. Memphis Bleek – Be At [9th Wonder Fire Remix]
03. Kanye West – Breathe In, Breathe Out [9th Wonder Soul Remix] (Featuring Ludacris)
04. Goapele – Catch 22 (9th Wonder I’m Stylisticin’ On Ya Remix)
05. Heavy D – It’s Your Birthday [9th Wonder Let’s Work Remix] (Featuring Diddy)
06. Method Man – Method Man and 9th [9th Wonder Babydoll Remix]
07. Method Man – Method Man and 9th [9th Wonder Pre-quel Remix]
08. Method Man – Method Man and 9th [9th Wonder Rainy Day Remix]
09. Method Man – Method Man and 9th [9th Wonder Smoke Something Remix]
10. Beyonce – Naughty Girl [9th Wonder Hip-Hop Remix] (Featuring Donna Summer)
11. Kanye West – Never Let Me Down [9th Wonder The Real Hip-Hop Remix] (Featuring Jay-Z)
12. Little Brother – Not Enough (More) [9th Wonder STILL Ain’t Enough Remix]
13. Supernatural – Off The Top [9th Wonder Nature Super Remix] (Featuring DJ Babu On De Cuts)
14. Memphis Bleek – R To The O To The C [9th Wonder Creepin’ Through The Hood Remix]
15. Ghostface – Run [9th Wonder Remix] (Featuring Jadakiss, Nas & Big L)
16. Monica – So Gone [9th Wonder Dedication To The Moon Cuz It’s Black Remix] (Featuring Joe Scudda)
17. Twista – So Sexy [9th Wonder Change Up Remix]
18. Memphis Bleek – Take A Minute To Breathe [9th Wonder I Can Take It Remix]
19. Common – The Corner [9th Wonder 70’s Pimped Out Willie Hutch Remix] (Featuring Kanye West & The Last Poets)
20. Nas – Thief’s Theme [9th’s Back To Metcalf Remix]
21. Tweet – Turn Da Lights Off [9th Wonder Oh No You Didn’t Remix] (Featuring Missy Elliot)
22. John Legend – Used To Love You [9th Wonder Playmates Imaging Remix] (Featuring Renee & Angela)
23. A Tribe Called Quest – Wordplay [9th Wonder Loungin' Around Remix] (Featuring Consequence)
24. The Notorious B.I.G. - Bad Boy, Bad Boy [9th Wonder, I'm The Lost Hitman Remix]
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...