This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I didn't 'find' this....btw. So I can't take credit for it. It is funny tho.

Goes to show, mouths don't fight, hands do. You can talk all that shit you want but...Peep ole girl go from "Whip his ass...." to calling the Lord's name.....All of the sudden, the "old man was on some kinda dope.." How about this shit here? He could fight and your boy couldn't? The end. Mofoa kill me with that shit...Ole boy betta find a fight game to go with that mouth of his...(Waits for the "I woulda just shot him..." contingent to roll through or my other favorite, 'We woulda jumped him...".) Problem with that is that you would have been on camera and gotten that good charge to go with it for walking up to him like ole boy AND he was an old man. I sincerely hope beating up old folks isn't a ticket to street cred or we have all 'lost'. He walked to that ass whipping.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...