This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Amare on (Richie) Cunningham..Steph Curry showing OUT..

Wait for it if you haven't seen it. It is worth it. Talk about dunked on.




Steph Curry might not end up being the ROY but hurry up and believe that he belongs in this League. I know a lot of you didn't think he could play up there. 36/13/10. Triple double. No, he probably won't get 10 rebs a night but he was cooking last night. (He tied his career high in it though. In English, that is not his first time getting boards..lol)

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...