This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Laws & Don Cannon- 4:57 7& Don Cannon & Curren$y

If you fool with the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League then....





Link..




01. Illumination (Produced by Benjamin Plant)
02. Number One (feat. Jay Rock) (Produced by S-type)
03. Murder (Produced by by TN2 Productions)
04. This is Me (Produced by L.A. The Craftzman & Feb 9)
05. Wall to Wall (Produced. by Benjamin Plant)
06. Want It All (Produced by Feb 9)
07. Vintage Futuristic 2 (featuring Funkghost) (Produced by M-Phazes)
08. Flashback (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
09. Shining (Produced by 9th Wonder)
10. My Chick (feat. Dion Primo) (Produced by Benjamin Plant)
11. Hold You Down (Produced by DJ Khalil)
12. Hustle (feat. Mason Caine) (Produced by L.A. The Craftzman & Feb 9)
13. Colors (I Don’t Care) (feat. Calvin Harris) (Produced by Calvin Harris)
14. So Nice (feat. Jason Caesar) (Produced by S1 and Caleb for S.K.P.) (Co-produced by Apple Juice Kid)
15. We Like It (Produced by Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E.)
16. Rock and Roll Survival (Produced by Cruiser)


17. Run Away (Prod. by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)


Late on this on as far as posting but not on listening.





01. Jordan 3’s
02. SMASH On O’Leary
03. Reset
04. Bout It
05. Fat Raps (feat. Chip Tha Ripper & Big Sean)
06. Racing Stripes (feat. Dom Kennedy)
07. 17.5 Cannons
08. The Candy Lady’s Crib…
09. Yet Another Story…
10. I Don’t Fucks With Them (feat. Nipsey Hussle & Wiz Khalifa)
11. Monte Carlo Music
12. Real Muh Fuggin Jets
13. Lemon Kush
14. 187 On A Beat
15. Damier Doobies
16. Mazaltov
17. Invincible Jets
18. Count My Money (High Talk)
19. Audio Dope
20. Life Under The Scope
21. Stay Up
22. Vision…


Link:
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...