This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I know there are some UPSET people in the 'stepping world' this morning..

Seems like a certain persuasion one a corporate sponsored step show. I know black morning radio shows are poppin' with this topic this morning. Traditionally, this is an event dominated by ethnic groups from HBCUs. Ironically enough, they were said to be taught to step by the AKAs so........Oh, don't worry your pretty head about me being mad. I am not "Greek" so this matters not to me. Yes, I know the tradition as to why 'stepping' is prominent too so miss me with that. I went to the shows and enjoyed them at school. I am just not that invested to be 'mad' about this. Sorry.


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...