This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I'mma go outside the box a little bit. Amanda Bynes

Yes,I said Amanda Bynes. Now if you aren't a parent, you are probably like 'Who the HELL IS AMANDA BYNES?" If you are a parent and you have kids that actually watch the shit on TV that they are supposed to watch, then YOU KNOW WHO SHE IS. I won't get into all of that too much though. This time. For the record, she is now 23 years of age...


Anyhow..These following tweets will probably get deleted when her publicist gets wind of them. I guess I should screen shot 'em but I just don't feel like it. (Lazy) Hopefully, she has a set of real ovaries and keeps them up. She likes what she likes. (Watches the UPROAR ensue 'cause this lil white girl wants Black dudes that half of ya'll passin' up anyway.)






A. Why is this NOT SHOCKING? At least to me? It shouldn't be to anyone. Racism is NOT DEAD by any means but this generation is a lot more OPEN TO DOING THIS SORT OF THING and for the most part, they don't get shunned for it. Yes, she might get some flack in the Deep South, or in Gray's Ferry in Philly or in some pockets of the country. She is a star though. She doesn't live there now does she? So she needn't worry about that.

B. She is young. I know the 'fetish' comments are gonna come outta this but quiet frankly, WHO THE HELL DOESN'T DO THAT on some level? Oh yeah, that's right, you guys use other little cute reasons and phrases to hide what it is you are REALLY DOING. Saying it is done all in the name of 'what you like' or citing those one or two occasions that you 'thought outside the box' datingwise thus making you exempt from the 'fetish' label. Or the ultimate pass. You never dated outside your race to begin with so you feel like you don't even count. (Think about that shit for a second. You will get what I am alluding to. You made the logic leap about the fetish thing so work with me on this one.) I don't know her. You don't know her. Not sure how either of us could ascertain that she is on some 'next' shit 'cause she likes black dudes too.

C. Some people who are of the same genetic makeup as me are going to be upset but HURRY UP AND BELIEVE, it won't sit well with her 'set' either. Not all of them. I am not talking about her peer group per say. Just her race. She might lose some fans over this one and it is a shame to me.

D. As a black male I will say this again. This doesn't surprise me. Take outta that what you will...

You know she is correct right? It doesn't matter where she is from. If she is or isn't 'hood'. If she has money or if she was whatever lil show she was on Nick. 'Cause I know how a lot of ya'll like to use success to discredit someone when they are correct about something but it is something that you do not like. Yeah..yeah..yeah..she is white. She must be the devil. Cut that shit out. Evil knows no color and your ass knows that. Are there bad white people? Sure. You know good damm well there are. I do too. There are also bad black, latino, Asian, and any other color (nationality...ethnic group..stay focused and quit trying to nitpick apart the argument by using the 'He said it wrong' tactic..FOCUS!) TOO! She should be able to date who she wants, how she wants, and when she wants. Alas, some of ya'll are gonna get 'upset'. I can see it already. Some publication/blog/whatever is gonna try to spearhead some big uproar about it when there are FAR BIGGER FISH TO FRY (like us killing each other) while still posting up videos of us fighting each other, slapping each other and killing each other. Ole contradictory "I am just trying to help" asses.

Have it.

I don't see anything wrong with it personally. That's just me though. I have other things to get upset about...

Speaking of getting upset about shit that isn't worth fighting over...A post on Wale and his Pretty Girls video coming soon...Enjoy some pics of the girl in the meantime though.








Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...