This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

NBA trades...


I am really putting them up here so I can have a place to look at them as I need to update my NBA2K10 rosters..I am sure some of you fantasy ball players are interested in this too.


Cavs, Wizards, and Clippers

Cavaliers get: Antawn Jamison, Sebastian Telfair


Wizards get: Zydrunas Ilgauskas, rights to Emir Preldzic,
2010 first-round draft pick from Cavs and Al Thornton

Clippers get: Drew Gooden




Rockets, Knicks and the Kings

McGrady, acquired Wednesday by Sacramento, goes to New York along with guard Sergio Rodriguez. The Knicks send guard Larry Hughes, forward Jared Jeffries and forward Jordan Hill to the Rockets, along with a 2012 first-round pick. The Rockets can also swap first-rounders with New York in 2011. The Rockets send forwards Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey to Sacramento, and get Kevin Martin from the Kings.



John Salmons..









Bulls get: Hakim Warrick and Joe Alexander


Bucks get: John Salmons, Bulls' 2011 & 2012 second round picks and option to switch 2010 first round picks (provided Chicago is between No. 11 & No. 30)



Cavs get better....

Cavaliers get: Antawn Jamison, Sebastian Telfair
Team Press Release

Wizards get: Zydrunas Ilgauskas, rights to Emir Preldzic,
2010 first-round draft pick from Cavs and Al Thornton


Clippers get: Drew Gooden




Knicks get: Brian Cardinal

Timberwolves get: Darko Milicic, cash




Blazers get: Marcus Camby


Clippers get: Travis Outlaw, Steve Blake, cash

Clippers waived Ricky Davis.

Marcus Camby on joining the Blazers

Wizards get: Josh Howard, Drew Gooden, James Singleton, Quinton Ross


Mavericks get: Caron Butler, Brendan Haywood, DeShawn Stevenson


Bucks OK deal for Salmons; Warrick, Alexander to Bulls


Posted Feb 18 2010 2:19PM

MILWAUKEE (AP) -- The Milwaukee Bucks acquired guard John Salmons from the Chicago Bulls before Thursday's NBA trade deadline and sent the expiring contracts of forwards Hakim Warrick and Joe Alexander to a Bulls team looking to make a move in free agency this offseason.




Utah Jazz


Ronnie Brewer was the odd-man-out.

The Jazz traded Brewer to Memphis for a future first-round draft pick just minutes before Thursday's deadline.




Bulls Tyrus Thomas to the Bobcats



Tyrus Thomas from the Chicago Bulls in exchange for guards Flip Murray and Acie Law and a first-round draft pick
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...