This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Breaking news! Trina has female parts...Someone leaked the pics..


There is no 'full disclosure' in this video. A few stills but I am assuming they have 'more' which is why they are demanding money. I tell you, fools are desperate. I am sure some of you out there would do the same thing to her though so I am probably not preaching to the choir. Just like these people though, when that Karma train comes whistling back down the track, I don't wanna hear no bitching. It knows no names and hears no claims.


I mean, I can't act like seeing her this way is not something that I would not want. Just not like this. I hate that it had to happen like this. I don't blame her though if she did not pay and that is why they got leaked. (Waits for the 'She leaked them herself' brigade to fall through..) Riddle me this 'She leaked them herself' brigade? If she did, why did she include a pic of her with cleanser on her face? To make it look more authentic? lol smh. I tell you, you conspiracy theorists out there don't believe anything but yet won't call into question the authenticity of the motives of the mofos destroying your VERY NEIGHBORHOODS with crime and the like or question yourself as to why you keep ending up in questionable situations. As you were though...

Here is the video. It is NOT SAFE FOR WORK/stick in the mud spouses/or for your children to see so no opening this in wide open spaces aight?


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...