This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Yawns) Bobby Valentino... gets girls..

Color me surprised. Riight. Also don't get mad if I only put up one or two pics. I only wanted to see the gals so....Go HERE to see the rest. http://freddyo.com/2010/02/09/bobby-valentino-his-jump-offs-naked-pics-exposed-wow/

While I am at it, who do you cats at the other spots think you are fooling? @ the not like this Bobby V shit. Like his fans don't know he gets it in? Really? Who is he letting down again? Almost all of his female fans want to BE IN THE SAME SPOT as those girls. Come on ya'll. Stop putting it out there like you are shocked on one hand but then you write articles on him (and many many many other artists) talking about the 'life of an celeb'. They indulge in sex. With multiple people. All the time. They write about it. You report about it. All the time. He didn't break some rule. He is LIVING THE RULE. So how are you going to go at his neck for it?






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...