This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

When links die...Catalina Taylor (NSFW)

When links die, like they did with this post, http://thewarehous.blogspot.com/2010/02/this-post-is-not-safe-for-work-catalina.html, you GOTTA TELL ME VIA THE COMMENTS. (Shout out to my boy Ali who DID TELL ME IN PERSON..) That way, I can do shit like RE-UP THE LINK OR BETTER STILL find MORE LINKS. I put up another link for Catalina in the OG post and now that I know it went down and cats were LOOKING FOR HER, I put ANOTHER ONE UP HERE. See how this works? You tell me, I fix it PLUS give you more and WE ALL WIN. Got it? Good.



Now lets try this again...Catalina Taylor. Again.










Share:

1 comments:

Da_Mad_Blogger said...

i hear catalina tyler is going anal in up that black ass #7

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...