This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see we have folks who don't know basketball talking about it again. "Austin Rivers 'dunks' on Rasheed Wallace.."

If you don't know, Jerry Stackhouse puts on a Pro-Am event on the campus of NCCU this time of year. This year, the NCAA has deemed that the high school players can't play, which is a shame 'cause no money is passing hands outwardly, due to it being a 'unfair recruiting advantage for NCCU' (Yeah aight..). Anyway....Here are some Austin Rivers highlights. I mean it was a PRETTY DUNK and the young man can play. However, just like the self alley he threw and homie got outta the way, Rasheed 'let him dunk'. Clearly you don't know 'Sheed or basketball if you can't tell when he 'lets something happen'. I know..I know...you would have....(insert dirty ass play here) I get it. That's probably why they wouldn't let your ass on the court. Nobody is out here trying to hurt folks over a dunk. Maybe you and your frail ego might (More to come on your frail ass ego having ninjas too on the blog. Look out for it..) He didn't get 'dunked on'. That isn't the way the World is telling it though. smh. Enjoy the video.




In case you are 'confused' about what 'getting dunked on is'...









I won't even pull Mike out for you unless you are hard headed..
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...