This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ah...them damm high powered lenses...Selena Gomez...Orlando...pictures...


I'd probably hate this shit. She was just trying to look....get....yeah...I mean I'm not 'mad' about the pictures themselves 'cause..well I post 'em. I recognize the lengths that whomever took these went thru to get 'em. One day, someone is gonna fall outta tree severely hurting themselves and it is gonna get caught on camera. I won't feel a bit of sorrow for 'em. Kinda like you probably don't feel either.

Ah let's just enjoy the flicks until that happens though..


Calls for a little Steely Dan too.. @ how old she is....

 



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...