This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So @FEofficial has landed the score and original soundtrack for @MatthewACherry #TheLastFall eh?



 Very happy for them. Well deserved and I know they will knock it out of the park.


If you don't know who Matthew Cherry is, he is a former football player/turned movie director. (To think, you folks out here really think all these football players do is play football...) I will let you GOOGLE the rest about him but I will give you this video....Here is his director's reel. You SHOULD recognize some of the work. Including some with The Foreign Exchange....






I look forward to seeing his visuals. Do I even have to say I am looking forward to their music at this point? I didn't think so. Look out for it.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...