This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So you named your son "Da Realyst"....As in his LEGAL NAME?




(Sighs) Yeah...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE? Congratulations, you have put a target on the boy's back that he WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SHAKE. Can imagine the 'misunderstandings' that he is going to face?

"What's your name?"- A random person

"Da Realyst..."- him

"Yeah..yeah..nigga..I'm the 'realest cat too'...What's your name tho..."- Random Person

(All hell breaks lose after about two minutes of this...)

That's just one reason why it is a bad idea. Of course more folks will do it if he turns out to be a killer, a football player or really fantastic at something. Which is sad.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...