This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Something @MissMeena put up for her fans...video..shot by @LatinLegend....


TEHMEENA AFZAL SEXY POOL PROMO VIDEO from TEHMEENA AFZAL on Vimeo.


Someone asked em if I was gonna stop posting Miss Meena pics/videos up because of a mistake I made. No. I am human. I don't worry about that shit. Wasn't my intent to misrepresent the info. These are pictures and videos my nig. I corrected the mistake. That's all I can do. Period.  My peoples like the pics and vids and I put 'em up. The end.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...