This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear N_______s: A must read...(This one I didn't write but I thought I should share..)

I'm not mad. ( I actually think there was something similar done like this in the past...Nothing was done by anyone...) At all. For a lot of reasons...I bet money that once he reveals who he is NOTHING HAPPENS TO HIM. When I say nothing I mean as in 'we' won't do anything to him. However, we WILL shoot each other...for MUCH MUCH MUCH LESS.


Damm shame too...


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...