This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@MeekMill ft. Mel Love X Middle Of Da Summer X audio...From the upcoming @DJDrama hosted mixtape Dream Chaser..

At least that is what the word is on the track. We will see. 


The tape will drop August 11th. I don't think ya'll are ready for this kid honestly. I mean cats in the Tri-State area or long time fans of his KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT. I think the rest of the World will be pleasantly surprised to hear him do what he does best. This mixtape thing. This is his element. For real.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...