This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I won't 'hype' this video up. @blakegriffin visits @TheJetOnTnT's basketball camp...video



Now the cat (Red Bull) that is 'dunking against' Blake is 5'9. Which is VERY IMPRESSIVE might I add. I imagine that some are gonna 'run' with this video and HYPE IT ALL THE WAY UP. They did two dunks. Both of them well. I would hardly call it a contest. Plus I couldn't hear what Kenny was saying so I don't know the 'context' of what was going on. Hence me not titling this something crazy like '5'9 cat dunks against Blake Griffin..'
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...