This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Thandie Newton...."Embracing Othersness....embracing myself...." video...about 13 minutes long...

Now I know most of you will come here to look at her (I don't blame you) but she is on the serious tip here. Listen and enjoy if you are into that sort of thing. Now if you read the title and then think about what she looks like, you will get IMMEDIATELY what she is speaking on.


I know a lot of you claim 'not to understand' what folks like her are going through. How hard it is and the like. 

Share:

1 comments:

joesimtre said...

Man I needed to hear this today. Sometimes we look past the little things and lose the images in the big picture.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...