This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Kiele Sanchez | "The Glades": A Talk With Kiele Sanchez

Kiele Sanchez | "The Glades": A Talk With Kiele Sanchez







I spent the first 10 minutes of watching The Glades trying to figure out Kiele's ethnic makeup (No, I didn't look at the guide....Otherwise, I wouldn't have been guessing...duh..) Just like I thought. She is of Latin decent. Was also trying to figure out just WHERE THE HELL I HAD SEEN HER BEFORE.  That came to me later. The pics below will shed some light on that.

Interesting interview with her. Here is a piece. The rest is at the link...



Beth: Even though “The Glades” is a crime drama, are there ever any laughs on set? What don’t we see behind the scenes?
Kiele: The thing you’re not seeing is that we laugh all the time. When Matt and I do a scene – the more serious the scene is, the more ridiculous we are between takes. We can go into it and turn it off – to stay that heightened and dramatic in any way is really hard and I think we would burn out. As it is, I feel like sometimes you’ve been Callie more in a week than you’ve been yourself, I can’t imagine not being able to turn that off. I would go crazy. A lot of times, we play danger games. He’ll do something to make me laugh and break (my concentration). (If they showed a blooper reel) mine is going to be filled with obscenities and inappropriate gestures.
Beth: Have you ever gone on a ride along with forensics expert?
Kiele: I have a feeling I’ve been training for forensics for the last 10 years. I’m a reality TV junkie and “City Confidential” is one of my favorite shows on earth – it’s about real crimes that take place in small cities and tells you how it became a city and then reveals how a murder took place and shook this town. It’s like watching “Dateline.” And then my mom is a nurse so she’s sort of been my consultant on anything related to nursing. We also have a medic on set.
Beth: What do you do love most about working in Florida? (The Glades films on location in Miami).
Kiele: I have to say I like the people here. We have an amazing crew and most of them are from Florida and are local hires, and they’re warm, awesome funny people.
Beth: What do you like least?
Kiele: The thing I like the least is the heat. We shoot in the summer, need I say more?
Beth: With all that heat and humidity, your hair always looks amazing (and frizz free)…what’s your secret???
Kiele: For makeup, not to make me look like a melting candle and for hair, to not make me look like a troll from the 70’s, is an amazing feat. We use a lot of products and even if the humidity is not as bad – it’s still awful – so that’s really attributed to our hair and make-up team – they work miracles. Both are locals from Florida.
10 Things You Don’t Know about Kiele Sanchez
What job did you have before you got discovered?
Kiele: It’s really funny because my boyfriend says all the time I say “I had a job once doing that.” I really kind of have been working since I was nine – helping my stepmom’s dad – I used to take things to the flea market and I used to work every Saturday and would wake up really early. My dad was a jockey when I was growing up, sometimes I’d go to work with him and clean a barn or walk a horse. There wasn’t a job that I had before except I didn’t wait tables. I think I’d be terrible at it – I can’t remember if somebody asked me for ketchup…that would never happen. I worked at a Diesel store once and they almost fired me because I would tell the truth about whether people looked good in jeans. We worked on commission and my bossed asked me what are you not getting? I’m not gonna lie.






Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...