This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

For my people that are looking for some of @emartin604 highlights, here you go.

I get quite a few folks trying to keep up with Evan and his pursuit of his basketball dreams. (He is living his life his way so I'm with it..) Even some teams have used the posts it seems to 'keep up'. This post is for all of you typing in his name and college in your search engines on your computer to see what you can find on him. We are all finding out something together. He has a YouTube channel. Who knew? (Gotta tell us these things Evan!)


Here are his Swiss highlights.

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...