This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@phontigallo giving us some 'Blessings'...produced by @Khrysis...


He is singing in this picture but HURRY UP AND BELIEVE THE NIGGA CAN RAP. Better than YOUR FAVORITE MORE THAN LIKELY TOO. I put that on him. I like him LIKE THAT. 
 This track is from....I'mma let that man tell you:





Per his SwiftFM page.....

Phonte - Blessings

'02 post-Listening throwback from me and young @Khrysis. From the aborted solo album 'Tigallo Must Die.'
 That kinda answers some other questions doesn't it? @ Rumored solo joint from him before and it be 'speculated...'...A recorded track will clear all of that up huh?


Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...