This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@kevincossom....On My Way....


Kevin Cossom "On My Way" Documentary from Shahan Jafri on Vimeo.

If you KNOW ANYTHING about music, you will know that this cat has 'arrived' already. Even though I understand the premise of the video. @ him going from songwriter to actual artist. (The man has well over 13k followers on Twitter alone with some REAL HEAVY WEIGHTS FOLLOWING HIM..) Something tells me he will be just fine. He has worked with Kellz, Keri Hilson, DJ Khaled, and a host of other folks on songs we have ALL HEARD. (Some of those songs are in the video) He is also a part of Danja's crew (You know.."Hello.....Good morning..Hello..? Yeah...THAT DANJA) Enjoy the video. All of you videographers take not too. Peep how it was shot.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...