This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

So if the Knicks beating the Heat was a 'statement' game...how do you classify Cleveland's win Magic?


'Cause they have beaten the Celtics, the Lakers and wait for it.............THE NEW LOOK KNICKS JUST THIS WEEK...Should teams be scared of them too?

I love how you can only make 'statement games' against the Heat too. Not against other teams. It is comical. Even though some of the 'other teams' have won chips. RECENTLY. It would be different too if you guys didn't REMIND US OF THAT FACT every five minutes. So one minute that counts and the next it doesn't. all because you won't LET GO of how 'The Decision' was made....Comical. Ya'll skirts ARE REALLY SHOWING.  @ hating the man who has essentially done nothing to you. Miss me with the 'people of Cleveland' shit too. You care as much about the people of Cleveland if you aren't from there as you do about that little boy without water in the Sudan. You 'care' but you aren't gonna do shit so it is a mute point...Stop bringing it up....

Let me let it be known that I respect THEE SHIT OUTTA MAGIC so you won't hear any 'jokes' about him being old, outta touch or having AIDS. That doesn't have much to do with this statement truthfully. I am attacking the 'statement'. I hate that I HAVE TO SAY THAT but I see now reading comprehension, even for the well spoken, is something that goes by the wayside when you 'DON'T AGREE WITH THEM'. I learned that yesterday...(More on that COMING RIGHT UP...) I just think this statement is not a fair one to make ESPECIALLY since

A. It has only been three games.

B. The NBA season is so long and even though we are almost in its stretch run it isn't done. All I hear about are 'The Playoffs are different..the Playoffs are different....'. Stand by that then. This is THE REGULAR SEASON. Don't flip flop when a team you feel is overhyped loses but when your beloved team loses start pointing to 'Chips from last year' or 'title games'. Need I remind you, after Detroit had their 'run', that last year 'we' (you) kept waiting for them to 'turn it on', use that experience of being in the chip game & ignored glaring losses and weaknesses too. All in the name of 'they are the champs'. Houston was a TWO TIME CHAMP. What happened? Oh....

C. The Knicks neither knocked the Heat out of the playoffs nor did the 'win a chip'. This last one isn't as much for Magic as it is the Knicks fans all over my TL last night. Throwing confetti on it like they just won game 7. It was one game. After that Cleveland loss, ya'll were ready to throw your jerseys in the Hudson. though...I digress....








While I am addressing fans in my timeline, what is all this 'bandwagon' talk? Ya'll are KILLING ME. Or all of this 'if you are a fan of the game' you are a bandwagoner shit? Most of you have NEVER played it on ANY LEVEL so to half jokingly take that shot is pretty ballsy. It would be akin to me talking about beauty products and makeup. Yeah I know what I don't like to see but that doesn't make me 'qualified' to talk about it 'cause truthfully I don't know SHIT ABOUT IT other than I see it. That is you on this basketball thing. You might know that the team that scores the most points wins, that they actually use quarters instead of halves like in college (Maybe you didn't know that..) and a few of the rules but judging by the 'rest of your regurgitated answers' you don't know 'dick about the game'. Now someone is going to read this last paragraph and assume I am talking about woman. @ the innuendo. You'd be correct EXCEPT that there are a couple of dudes who speak on it who I can tell don't know anything either other than from watching. I will readily admit that the majority of the TRULY OUTLANDISH statements come from women though. I will also READILY ADMIT (and enjoy that it is is the case) that I HAVE SOME OUTSTANDING WOMAN IN MY TIMELINE WHO DO KNOW THEIR SPORTS, know all the rules and understand how THE WHOLE PROCESS WORKS. Not into because the #8 is cute or because #11 grew up in their neighborhood. Or because 'The Decision' was on TV and because it what everybody is talking about in a 'hateful way' so they just plopped themselves on the 'wagon' 'cause they are DOWN TO HATE AIR. Got a couple of dudes guilty of this too. I thought you didn't watch pro basketball B? What happened? Oh you only watch those select few games to formulate an opinion with 'fact' without taking the whole body of work into consideration? Oh...My bad..As you were....

They lost the game. I still feel Mike Miller, who was bought there to take the shots when the defense absolutely IS SMOTHERING THE BIG 2.95 (I won't totally discredit Bosh 'cause had he hit just three shots, they woulda beat Chi. He didn't & they didn't. His importance was seen in that game and when he was hurt so...) should be taking those shots. He is 6'8 and had a 6'3 Billups on him. Get him the ball. Period. He could be the Kerr (Kerr did it for SAN ANTONIO & CHICAGO so pump your brakes at you ASSUMING I am calling The Heat...the Bulls) Oh well. They didn't. Chauncey played big. Steal. Big shot. Game. Can't argue with that. I actually CALLED Chauncey going to the Knicks in this trade and people thought I was a bit silly. So I am neither surprised or shocked he is there or that he hit that shot. He does that. Will he be enough come playoff time though? That is the question. 'Cause Melo is gonna score and if Amare can stay in a game, he will do what he does.....(Notice, I haven't written SHIT about this trade since it happened here. I let ya'll have all of that....) Lets see if they can make noise in THE PLAYOFFS before we start crowning 'em though aight? It was ONE GAME. Yeesh...Hats off to 'em though...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...