This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

@Jeanne_Jolly ..I told you to Google her I know...but I am gonna help ya'll get familiar..








You don't mind do you? You clicked so I am ASSUMING YOU DON'T..

Like we always do at this time...- Dr. Dre intro on The Chronic. (Disclaimer/Let me set you straight on what your opinions means here time...)


Like I told ya'll before, I am not defined by your lil boxes. So if this isn't for you, I am MORE THAN OKAY WITH THAT. Don't listen. Don't click. Whatever. Everything isn't a 808, a mic, drug selling, killing the next man and bitches fam. Sorry. I love it like the next cat but there is DEFINITELY more to life than that. Definitely more to music than it too..Besides, heartbreak, cheating, life's daily struggles are COMMON FACTORS to all skin colors, geographical areas AND THE LIKE..So... 


Having seen her live, I can attest to this woman's skills. Great vocalist and the videos/pics will reveal her to be a MUSICIAN period. I see multiple instruments in her hand....I like it! Step outside the box people!






Jeanne's EP, Falling in Carolina is her CD's title...It was done with Chris Boerner...you may recognize Chris from his work on guitar with The Foreign Exchange. He is pictured up top....you know what? That picture may change so let me show you another picture of Chris....


 (He is the young man on the guitar in this picture..playing with FE in Philly..)

You see much like other genres of music that you are familiar with, the people 'in the back' are often aspiring & thriving musicians in their own right. This is just me showing a little bit of that.


Whitesnake Cover (If you are over 30, don't front like you didn't wait for MJ's one video to come on and don't know about Whitesnake. You'd be lying. They were ill. Had his girl in the video AND EVERYTHING. His girl. On the hood of the car. Showing out. Security like a mofo...Pimpin'. HARD.)





 Carnegie Hall with Chris Botti...



Here With You





Share:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cracking up at the Whitensake '80s MTV reference. You know we all was watching that joint.

For the Jeopardy points, that would be Dave Coverdale and his girl (at the time) Tawny Kitaen. She was also in the movie Bachelor Party with Tom Hanks, I do believe.

Carolinaware said...

THE DAILY DOUBLE!!!!!!!! @ Tawny Kitaen. Yes she was in Bachelor Party.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...