This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Since I am on a roll, I will address this now. I am NOW a fan of The Morning Jones ..aka The Bomani Jones show...

I know that many of you follow me on Twitter and know I made a statement about that man. I STILL STAND BY THAT STATEMENT TOO. I still don't agree with the Hines Ward thing. He is a HOF. Now because I had SO MANY PEOPLE cite that man's reference that he wasn't as 'the gospel' that it kinda soured me towards him truthfully. I mean, he spoke his opinion and I respect that. So it took me awhile to get from under that AND I CAN ADMIT THAT.

I got a chance to listen to him in the last couple of months though and I must say, I am impressed overall. I don't agree with ANYONE WHOLEHEARTEDLY so me not 'agreeing with him' with the Hines is not an issue. It was that 'initial introduction' via that Hines shit that made it so it took awhile for me to warm up to him. I actually like him on ESPN when I have seen him though. So I blame ya'll. @ my followers. I am joking. I don't blame ya'll. It was the circumstances. Anyhow. If you see me making references to the show it is because I am actually listening. I have no problem admitting it. The tweets pretty much confirm that though...

Again, I don't ALWAYS agree with everything he says (Like he gives five fucks about that...I wouldn't. I don't care when niggas don't agree with me here so...) but he is DEFINITELY good at what he does. Good enough for me to listen 4 outta the 5 weekdays when time permits. Just thought I would address it here. 'Cause I know you wanna ask...

I get it. I see why ya'll listen to him. I do too now. @ listen. The end.

If you HAVE NO CLUE of who he is ...take a listen to today's show...At least the first hour...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...