This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Hello...If you are HERE because you got the link from the OG Nitty show...

A few things:


1.  FIRST OFF...Thank you OG Nitty. 'Preciate the look. Period. Here is the link to his show...

2. This is my blog. So that means I put what I want. As opinionated as I am, I am just as FUN LOVING. The topics vary. Matter of fact, there is a nice little write up here that sums up what I am trying to say. So let me just GET TO THAT RIGHT NOW...

I think this covers the whole 'ITS JUST A BUNCH OF WOMEN HERE..I AM SO DISGUSTED WHEN HE GETS SERIOUS/I CAN'T TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY ON THE REAL STUFF BECAUSE OF THE PICTURES/POPULAR POSTS BULLSHIT....

3. Thank you for coming...


So if you heard my rather 'passionate' radio spot about 15 minutes ago on 'People out there not willing to learn..." and are expecting me to be singing 'We Shall Overcome' all over....naw...But some of that is here. It is all of the person that makes up me.

I'd go up to the Search box and type in Grown Folks Talk if you ABSOLUTELY must find out what all the 'fuss is about' @ what Nitty said...

One.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...