This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I see my girl @LaToiyaWilliams is on that new @snoopdog album...Tracklisting..Doggumentary

1. Toyz N Da Hood (Feat. Bootsy Collins)
2. The Way Life Used to Be
3. My Own Way (Feat. Denaun Porter)
4. Wonder What It Do
5. My Func House
6. Peer Pressure
7. I Don’t Need No Bi*ch (Feat. Devin The Dude & Kobe)
8. Platinum (Feat. R. Kelly)
9. Boom (Feat. T-Pain) (Prod. Scott Storch)
10. El Lay (Feat. Marty James)
11. We Rest In Cali
12. Gangbang Rookie (Feat. Pilot)
13. This Weed Iz Mine (Feat. Wiz Khalifa)
14. Wet
15. Take U Home (Feat. Too $hort, Kokane & Daz Dillinger)
16. Sumthing Like This Night (Feat. Gorillaz)
17. Superman (Feat. Willie Nelson)
18. Eyez Closed (Feat. Kanye West & John Legend)
19. Raised In Da Hood
20. It’s D Only Thang
21. Cold Game (Feat. LaToya Williams)
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...