This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I could do this every day. Today's edtion of "The key words I used to arrive at The Warehouse.."

Now this COULD be somebody of color being funny. However, I doubt it. I am thinking this was some 'closet' LOVER OF BLACK WOMAN who hides behind his white sheets. Probably running around screaming racial slurs RIGHT NOW..Anyhow..This is some of the dumb mess I see on the daily....smh


Ironically, Bubbles was in Alabama and her pic was downloaded...Interesting...


Share:

1 comments:

LaToya said...

nuh uh. i can't.

fat black nigger woman. wow.

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...