This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Tracklisting for @chrisbrown new joint revealed....Chris is going for the throat I see...

F.A.M.E. (Deluxe Edition) Tracklisting:
1. Deuces (Explicit Version) featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall
2. Up 2 You
3. No Bullshit (Explicit Version)
4. Look At Me Now (Explicit Version) featuring Lil Wayne & Busta Rhymes
5. She Ain’t You
6. Say It With Me
7. Yeah 3x (Explicit Version)
8. Next 2 You featuring Justin Bieber
9. All Back
10. Wet The Bed featuring Ludacris
11. Oh My Love
12. Should’ve Kissed You
13. Beautiful People featuring Benny Benassi
14. Bomb feat. Wiz Khalifa
15. Love Them Girls featuring Game
16. Paper, Scissors, Rock featuring Big Sean & Timbaland
17. Beg For It
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...