This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Oh the Roots Picnic lineup has BEEN ANNOUNCED..



You know what that means for here...More pictures like the one up top (Yes, that was taken at The Picnic last year by yours truly...@ header picture of The Foreign Exchange), more blog posts and more interviews....'Cause you KNOW I WILL BE THERE. By any means necessary. I need my peoples from LA to come on out so she can cover it for her new gig. Hope she swings through.... More info here though...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...