This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Ya'll 'real mad' at them Kardashians for making that 65 Millie aren't you? (Brithday bash video inside)

 Better get off your ass, stop whining and get to cracking. Use some of that energy to see how you can on. lol

Per the Huffington Post..

Television shows: “Keeping Up With The Kardashians,” “Kourtney & Kim Take New York,” “Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami,” “Khloe & Lamar”
Best selling book: Kardashian Konfidential
Perfumes: 2 (Kim’s eponymous perfume, Khloe and Odom’s “Unbreakable”)
Fashion lines: Lines for Sears, Dash Boutique, K-Dash for QVC, Kim’s Skechers Shoe, Kim’s Jewelry Line for Bebe
Music: Kim has released a single
Magazines: Kourtney’s baby & Khloe’s wedding each sold for $300,000 to tabloids. They also make near weekly appearances on the covers of tabloids, for which they are paid.
Endorsements: Among many deals, Khloe is the face of weight loss product QuickTrim.
Personal Appearances: Kim commands upwards of $100,000 per appearance; sometimes $1 million internationally
Tweets: Kim can command $25,000 or more for an endorsing tweet.



Stay mad...
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...