This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

I am PRETTY sure who the @nfl is going to use in the Rookie meetings....Mr. Griffen...

Now before you say I am 'dissing' Emerson Griffen, I AM NOT. He was out Vegas. Anyone who has ever been TRULY gets the whole 'Vegas' thing if they had a good time. I won't rehash what happened to him HERE..Oh no. I am sure you have read about it and besides, this screen shot pretty much sums up all BY THE MAN HIMSELF. So again, I am not dissing him. If I lived in Cali right now, I WOULD GOING BACK WITH HIM..Yes...you read right. I would SIGN UP AND RSVP on this trip if I were in his age group. Yes, he is going back. Sponsoring a trip...Well....according to Facebook....He is a young man. He SHOULD be having fun so I HOPE that I am wrong. @ the video thing. I know GODdell THOUGH. He will try to make an example outta that young man. smh. Have fun young man. Just try not to get arrested this time man...

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...