This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Headphones...@doomgotbeats & @mindmissiles aka.Prosthetik Intelligentz......audio..Off of Man-Cave Music Mixtape: Vol. 2..

 Volume 3 is coming down the pike but GO CATCH UP ON VOL. 1 & 2 at their website...




http://www.prosthetikintelligentz.com/







 Peace to @mindmissiles for reaching out. I am impressed. Thoroughly..(Yes, I DOWNLOADED it..) .We are gonna link up and hopefully when I am done, I will be able to tell ya'll (the readers) all about this group from North Carolina as only I can do.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...