This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Event/music) If you live in Richmond, Virginia..@phontigallo will be in your area 8/25/12 at 8 pm


Courtesy of http://www.theforeignexchangemusic.com/2012/08/phonte-at-happily-natural-day-richmond-va-aug-25-2012.php.....

Just passing it along 'cause I know some of you don't frequent their site like you should.


An Evening With Phonte | Official Happily Natural Day Concert
Presented by: Happily Natural Day 

Saturday, August 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM
The Canal Club , 1545 East Cary Street, Richmond VA 23219 | (804) 643-2582 
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...