This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Audio/Mixtape) @EffTripleDot aka Focus (AfterMath) X Focal Point










You can get it here at DJ Booth's site... Per their site..























1. Intro
2. Autumn
3. Blow
4. 4Love (Interlude)
5. The Life
6. DTA f. Slum Village
7. Centerlude
8. Clouds f. J. Pinder & Rapper Big Pooh
9. Sabotage
10. ECC 9*5



Some producers are content to recycle their signature sound over and over again, but Grammy Award winner Focus... is dedicated to keeping his music impossible to easily label, a mission that continues with the release of his new album, Focal Point 1172
Production on all ten original tracks is provided by Focus..., with additional rhyme assistance coming from the likes of Slum VillageJ. Pinder and Rapper Big Pooh. Featured on the project are highly rated singles "AUTUMN" and "Clouds." 

Fans and supporters can now directly purchase Focal Point 1172 via The DJBooth. All tracks are high-quality MP3s (320 kbps). 

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...