This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Courtesy of Soul Bounce.. The Mixologists: OhsoKool's 'Ooooooohhh...On The '90s Tip'







The Mixologists: OhsoKool's 'Ooooooohhh...On The '90s Tip' » SOULBOUNCE.COM

They keep a dope mix....Go get it at their site..

SWV - Right Here (UK Back 2 Black Remix)
Shai feat. Jay-Z - I Don't Want To Be Alone (Remix)
Adina Howard - Freak Like Me
Domino - Sweet Potato Pie
Aaliyah - Back And Forth
R. Kelly - Thank God It's Friday
Christopher Williams - Every Little Thing You Do (Dawghouse Mix)
Kelly Price feat. Da Brat - Secret Love (So So Def Remix)
Blackstreet - Booti Call
Rude Boys - My Kinda Girl
Prince Markie Dee - Typical Reasons (Swing My Way)
Aaron Hall - Don't Be Afraid
Jodeci - Get On Up (Mr. Dalvin Remix)
Bell Biv Devoe - I Thought It Was Me
Lisa Stansfield - All Around The World (Mark 45 King Remix)
Sounds Of Blackness - Optimistic
Hi-Five - Kissing Game (I Like The Way)
Zhané - Hey, Mr. DJ
Jade - Don't Walk Away
Micheal Jackson - Remember The Time
Portrait - Here We Go
Donell Jones feat. Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes - U Know What's Up
Eric Gable - Process Of Elimination
Big Bub - I Don't Mind
En Vogue - Hold On




OhsoKool Ooooooohhh...On The '90s Tip [Download][Subscribe in iTunes]

Share:

1 comments:

Mr.Bang said...

the 90s was my era i need to visit this site more!

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...