This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) So @malcolmasmith wants @LilTunechi to apologize for how he feels about New York?






Word? I had to find the video.. Damm that 'transcripts'.. Sure enough, it exists..


He does know 'why' Lil Wayne said that right? I mean, it is his opinion and last I checked NEW YORK CITY was the capital of 'Express how you feel'....Isn't it? Oh okay...

Look, I love NYC. Been there plenty of times. That doesn't mean other folks have to love it though. Especially if their experience is bad. Sorry Champ. I mean we aren't 'surprised' that Wayne doesn't like it there are we?

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...