This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

The reaction to @2Chainz being on Fallon with @theroots with Black Thought backing him up on my TL though..








Apparently, some of you don't watch enough of FALLON 'cause Tariq OFTEN accompanies ALL TYPES OF MUSICAL GUESTS ON STAGE. Filling in for vocalists/other rappers parts. It is part of Riq's talent. You should catch them at a live show then. You can REALLY SEE MR. TROTTER get loose.









If you missed it go to Yardie's site..



http://www.mrworldpremiere.net/2012/08/2-chainz-no-liespend-it-jimmy-fallon.html





Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...