This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Pictures/videos) 4th Annual R&B Fest 2012 @ebenet X @darealSALT-N-@darealPEPA @DresBlacksheep X CHRISTOPHER WILLIAMS X @KENNYLATTIMORE X @QPARKER112 X @MrClassicFlavor by @wbls


Christopher Williams was intro'd by the Man himself... Denzel Washington..


Pretty good time.. http://www.cityparksfoundation.org/calendar/eric-benet/


I'm not going to get 'long winded' with the descriptions. I actually hadn't even planned to 'blog about it'. I really just was going to go and enjoy it. Alas, 50 some flicks later, here we are. *shrugs* I may come back and add the things I have on my phone too...We will see... Definitely had a great time though..

Chubb Rock held things down between acts...(I have my own shaky footage that I man add later.. I was partying..sorry. Lucky I even got steady pics for real.)






Q kicked things off. Naw.. sorry..I put the camera down when the he took his shirt off ladies..Pretty sure there pics of him floating around with it off though. There's also some video down there for you to see. (Sorry plair... Couldn't do it..)









Mr. Lattimore sounded smooth as ever. I'm a Kenny Lattimore fan so....



Dres came out during S&P's performance (his performance is below..again..I was PARTYING so naw..I didn't get to snap a flick of Dres. Did tweet him though)...and they bought the actor Leon out for 'What A Man'...







Christopher went out in the crowd for a bit as well..

















Eric came back out and did this an encore..


























































Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...