This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

(Video) Since we seem to have forgotten the trouble Lithuania gives Team USA...



Note the plays. Same plays they ran today. Players are just younger.








I will put up Durant's 38 point game against them in 2010 though.






I know we talk about MJ, Barkley and 'em..but what would the GUARDS of this current team ('12) do with JOHN STOCKTON? Laugh is you like but you JUST SAW THAT LITH GAME.. Sarunus is NOT FAST.. Crafty as hell but he DEFINITELY ISN'T BETTER THAN JOHN STOCKTON ON HIS WORST DAY. So the question remains....Maybe y'all don't know.. @ how good Stock was..Maybe you forgot he was on the team.. He was.









Good win by us today. I enjoy actual close basketball games. I don't know about you. @ the complaints

Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...