This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Dear Limas Sweed:

You got me. I watched you sky over defenders at Texas thinking, "Yeah this young man might be something." One handed catches in the back of the end zone and shit. Circus grabs. Good speed. Seem to always be open. Maybe not a sure fire thing for a professional player but a pretty decent prospect. Then we drafted you. I am thinking, 'Yup, there's the replacement for Plax. He has size, will go up to meet the ball AND COME DOWN WITH IT, and he is physical..." Well you are STILL PHYSICAL. I will give you that. But where did all of this go?? I mean HERE, you look like your ass can catch to me! These are beautiful catches. CONTESTED in most cases. What happened to THIS GUY HERE? You leave him in Texas?






....and how the hell did we get HERE???? I mean, everyone else seems to catch Ben's passes, what gives? I hear in practice, you are ON FIRE. You catch colds for other people. Game time though? Crickets. You made a HELLUVA BLOCK on ole boy in the Championship run. Big time block! But you gotta catch the ball fam. Look man, Hines will be retiring SOONER THAN LATER. I would hate to see all of that potential you showed up top wasted 'cause come game time, you tense up. Pretend it is Vince throwing you ball, pretend you are back in Texas, DO SOMETHING to get over whatever it is that has got you dropping SURE TOUCHDOWNS. Otherwise, you ass is gonna Earnest Wilford. Yes, you will still be a paid mofo. Yes, you will have played in the NFL. But you could be better. WAY BETTER. Get your shit together fam. The rookie has made his bid (Mike Wallace) and for now, HE IS GETTING THE REPS YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY SECURED. I am willing to bet you that the plan was to get Hines and Santonio some rest and have you and Mike on the field TOGETHER in some formations. They can't do that if you keep dropping the damm ball.

Wake up Limas...



Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...