This is just a place to give my thoughts so that they do not eat me alive. I may post about my Life, music, sports or whatever I feel like.

Delaware State Homecoming 10/24/09-Shizz Nitty

For those of you in the Tri-State area who have been living under a rock, Shizz is performing 10/24 at Del State's homecoming.

Time: 8 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Event: Student Concert - Featuring Trey Songz, Fabolous, Nicki Minaj, Shizz Nitty & TCB
Student After Party – “DSU After Dark”
Location: Gymnasium, Memorial Hall
Ticket Price: General Admission: $50

Note: Tickets for the Student Concert must be purchased at the Ticket Office. They are not available online.
Share:

0 comments:

Contact

November 18th, 2023. Still being able to have joy for others.

Her death never took that from me.  Losing my Mama and Daddy never took this from me.  Life hasn't taken this away from me. Bitter exes ...